In order to comply with the electronic commerce regulations applicable in the British Virgin Islands, the following Legal Notice is made available to the user.
Their observance and enforcement shall be enforceable against any person accessing, browsing or using the weset.io or weset.app website and/or the mobile application (hereinafter the “Website“) of Weset Corporation (hereinafter “WESET“). If you do not agree to the above terms and conditions, please do not access, browse or use the same.
- Holder: Weset Corporation, (hereinafter, “WESET”)
- NIF/CIF: B-16989006
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
This Legal Notice establishes the rules for accessing, browsing and using the Website and/or the Application. However, access to certain content and the use of certain services may be subject to certain specific conditions, which will in any case be clearly displayed and must be expressly accepted by users (hereinafter, “User” or “Users“). These particular conditions may replace, complete or, where appropriate, modify those established in this Legal Notice.
Through the Website and/or the Application, the User may carry out the following actions:
- Register as a WESET user;
- Know the specifications of the services offered;
- Contract the services offered;
- Access the WESET community;
- Obtain information about social networks;
- View the content offered on the Website and/or the Application;
- Contact WESET via the contact form;
- Access to the different real estate offers located on the Website and/or the Application;
- Buy an NFT;
- Access the legal texts that regulate the browsing of the Website and/or the Application.
- ACCESS AND REGISTRATION
Access to the contents of the Website and/or the Application is completely free of charge.
In any case, access to and browsing of the Website and/or the Application by minors under eighteen (18) years of age is prohibited. Access by a minor to the Website shall be presumed to have been made with the prior and express authorisation of their parents, guardians or legal representatives.
Under no circumstances will WESET be responsible for the veracity of the data provided by the Users, so each of them will be solely responsible for the possible consequences, errors and failures that may arise from the lack of accuracy of the data provided.
- INTELLECTUAL AND INDUSTRIAL PROPERTY RIGHTS
- Content Rights
WESET is the holder or, where applicable, has the corresponding licences for the intellectual and industrial property exploitation rights necessary to operate the Website and/or the Application, as well as all the contents offered therein, including the Website itself, texts, photographs or illustrations, logos, trademarks, graphics, designs, interfaces, or any other information or content, and the services available through it.
- Rights on the Website and/or the Application
Under no circumstances shall it be understood that access, browsing and use of the Website and/or the Application by the User implies a waiver, transmission, licence or total or partial assignment of said rights by WESET. The User has the right to use the contents and/or services of the Website and/or the Application within a strictly domestic context and solely for the purpose of enjoying the services provided in accordance with this Legal Notice.
References to registered trademarks or trade names, or other distinctive signs, whether owned by WESET or third parties, imply a prohibition on their use without the consent of WESET or their legitimate owners. At no time does accessing, browsing or using the Website and/or the Application and/or its contents give the User any right over any distinctive signs included therein, unless otherwise provided for in this Legal Notice.
All intellectual and industrial property rights over the contents and/or services of the Website and/or the Application are reserved and, in particular, it is forbidden to modify, copy, reproduce, publicly communicate, transform or distribute, by any means and in any form, all or part of the contents included in the Website and/or the Application, for any purpose, without the prior, express and written authorisation of WESET or, where appropriate, of WESET of the corresponding rights.
Likewise, it is forbidden to remove or manipulate the copyright indications or other credits that identify the holders of the rights of the contents that the User finds on the Website and/or the Application, as well as the technical protection devices, digital fingerprints, or any protection mechanism or information incorporated into the contents offered on the Website and/or the Application.
The services offered, or any information made available through the Website and/or the Application may not be used for commercial or advertising purposes without prior authorisation from WESET.
In any case, the User undertakes not to use the Website and/or the Application for illegal or prohibited purposes.
- Rights over content and information spread by the User
In the event that the User sends information or content of any kind to WESET through any of the channels provided for this purpose, the User declares, guarantees and accepts that he/she has the right to do so freely, that said information does not infringe any intellectual or industrial property rights, trade secrets or any other rights of third parties, and that said information is not confidential or harmful to third parties.
The User acknowledges that he/she is responsible for any communication or content sent by him/her or on his/her behalf and holds WESET harmless.
If the User becomes aware of the existence of any content that is illicit, illegal, contrary to the law or that could involve an infringement of intellectual or industrial property rights, or of any other kind, he/she must notify WESET immediately via the e-mail address email@example.com so that the latter can proceed to take the appropriate measures.
Similarly, in the event that any User or third party considers that any of the contents of the Website and/or the Application, property of WESET, infringes their intellectual, industrial or any other type of property rights, they must send a communication to firstname.lastname@example.org with the following information:
- Identification data and means of contact of the claimant or his/her legal representative;
- Documentation proving your status as the holder of the allegedly infringed rights;
- Detailed account of the rights allegedly infringed by WESET, as well as their exact location within the Website and/or the Application;
- Express statement by the claimant that the use of the content has been made without the consent of the holder of the allegedly infringed rights.
- Links to other websites
In the event that the Website and/or the Application show links to other web pages by means of different buttons, links, banners or embedded content, WESET informs that these are managed by third parties, and WESET has neither the human nor the technical means to know in advance and/or control and/or approve all the information, content, products or services provided by other platforms to which links may be established from the Website and/or the Application.
Consequently, WESET cannot assume any type of responsibility for any aspect related to the Website or the Application or web page to which a link may be established from the Website and/or the Application, specifically, but not limited to, its operation, access, data, information, files, quality and reliability of its products and services, its own links and/or any of its contents, in general.
In this sense, if the Users have effective knowledge that the activities carried out through these third party websites are illegal or contravene morality and/or public order, they must immediately inform WESET so that the link to access them can be disabled, which will be carried out as soon as possible.
In any case, the establishment of any type of link from the Website and/or the Application to another external website does not imply that there is any type of relationship, collaboration or dependence between WESET and the party responsible for said external website.
- Links to WESET’s channel on other platforms and social networks
WESET makes available to Users, through different tools and applications, means of linking that allow Users to access the channels and pages of the Website and/or the Application that it maintains on different platforms and social networks belonging to and/or managed by third parties (e.g. Facebook, etc.). The inclusion of these links on the Website and/or the Application is for the sole purpose of providing Users with access to these channels on the different platforms and social networks.
The establishment of these applications does not imply the existence of any relationship between WESET and the holder, manufacturer or distributor of the linked Website and/or Application, nor the acceptance and approval by WESET of its contents and/or services, being the holder, manufacturer or distributor solely responsible for them.
The activation and use of these applications may entail the identification and authentication of the User (login/password) on the corresponding platforms, which are completely external to the Website and beyond the control of WESET. By accessing such external networks, the User enters an environment not controlled by WESET, and WESET shall not assume any responsibility for the security settings of such environments.
As WESET may have limited control over the content hosted on such channels, the User acknowledges and agrees that WESET assumes no responsibility or liability for the content or services the User may access on such pages, or for any content, products, services, advertising, or any other material available on such pages.
- Links on other websites to the Website and/or the Application
WESET does not authorise the establishment of a link to the Website from those pages that contain materials, information or contents that are illicit, illegal, degrading, obscene and, in general, that contravene the law, morality or public order, or generally accepted social norms.
In any case, Users may establish links to the Website, provided that they comply with the following conditions:
- The link may not reproduce the content of the Website and/or the Application or parts thereof in any form;
- You may not create a browser or border environment over sections of the Website and/or the Application and/or the Application, nor may you otherwise modify the Website and/or the Application;
- It is not permitted to make false, inaccurate or incorrect statements or indications about the Website and/or the Application and/or, in particular, to state or imply that WESET has authorised the link or that it has supervised or assumed in any way the contents or services offered or made available on the web page on which the link is established;
- The web page on which the link to the Website or the Application is established shall not contain information or content that is illicit, contrary to morality and generally accepted good customs and public order, nor shall it contain content contrary to any third party rights, including intellectual or industrial property rights and/or the right to honour, to personal or family privacy or to one’s own image or any other right, or content contrary to the regulations governing the protection of personal data.
WESET has neither the power nor the human or technical means to know, control or approve all the information, content, products or services provided by other websites that have established links to the Website or the Application. Therefore, WESET assumes no responsibility whatsoever for any aspect relating to the website that establishes such a link to the Website or the Application; specifically, but not limited to, its operation, access, data, information, files, quality and reliability of its products and services, its own links and/or any of its contents, in general.
- RULES FOR USE OF THE WEBSITE
Access to or use of the Website and/or the Application for illegal or unauthorised purposes, whether for profit or not, is not permitted and, therefore, the consequences will be the sole responsibility of the User. In particular, and without the following list being restrictive in nature, it is prohibited:
- Use the Website and/or the Application in any way that may cause damage, interruptions, inefficiencies or defects in its operation or in the computer equipment of a third party;
- Use the Website and/or the Application for the transmission, installation or publication of any viruses, malicious code or other harmful or unlawful programs or files;
- Use the Website and/or the Application to transmit for advertising or promotional purposes, including spam, chain letters or similar, without the prior express written permission of WESET;
- Use the Website and/or the Application to collect personal data of other Users;
- Use the Website and/or the Application in an illegal manner, against good faith, morality and public order;
- Registering through the Website and/or the Application under a false identity, impersonating a third party or using a profile or performing any other action that may mislead other Users as to the User’s identity;
- Unauthorised access to any section of the Website and/or the App, to other systems or networks connected to the Website, to WESET’s servers, or to the services offered through the Website and/or the App, by hacking or forgery, password mining or any other illegitimate means;
- Take any action that causes disproportionate or unnecessary load on the infrastructure of the Website and/or the Application or on WESET’s systems or networks, as well as on the systems and networks connected to the Website;
- Use the Website and/or the App to transmit or post any material of a defamatory, offensive, racist, vulgar, denigrating, pornographic, or obscene or threatening nature or that may annoy, harm or merely affect any person in WESET’s sole discretion;
- Impede the normal development of an event, contest, promotion or any other activity available through the Website and/or the Application or any of its functionalities, either by altering or attempting to alter, illegally or in any other way, the access, participation or operation thereof, or by falsifying the result thereof and/or using fraudulent participation methods, by means of any procedure, and/or through any practice that violates or infringes this legal notice.
The breach of any of the above obligations by the User may lead to the adoption by WESET of the appropriate measures protected by law and in the exercise of its rights or obligations, and may lead to the deletion or blocking of the account of the offending User, without the possibility of any compensation for the damages caused.
- RESPONSIBILITIES Y GUARANTEES
Consequently, WESET does not guarantee and is not liable for:
- The continuity of the content, services and/or functionalities of the Website and/or the Application and/or the Application;
- The absence of viruses or other harmful components on the Website and/or the Application or on the server that provides it;
- The invulnerability of the Website and/or the Application or the impossibility of breaching the security measures adopted for the same;
- The lack of usefulness or performance of the contents of the Website and/or the Application and/or the Application, and;
- Failures of the Website and/or the Application caused by any kind of attack on its servers or those of WESET’s third party service providers, as well as technical or security failures of the system of any of said providers that prevent the correct functioning of the Website and/or the Application and/or the Application;
- Any technical failure of any kind that hinders, delays or prevents the proper functioning of the Website and/or the Application and/or the Application;
- Damage or harm caused, to oneself or to a third party, by any person who infringes the conditions, rules and instructions that WESET establishes, or through the violation of security systems.
Nevertheless, WESET declares that it has taken all necessary measures, within its possibilities and the state of the art, to ensure the functioning of the Website and/or the Application and to minimise system errors, both from a technical point of view and in terms of the content published on the Website and/or the Application.
WESET is not responsible for the accuracy, completeness or update of the information contained on other platforms to which the Website and/or the Application are linked. WESET shall not be liable for any damages that may arise from the use of such information.
WESET shall not be liable for causes beyond its control, including but not limited to: force majeure, internet access problems, technological problems beyond the diligent and reasonable management of WESET, actions or omissions of third parties, etc. In all the aforementioned cases, beyond the control and due diligence of WESET, WESET will not be liable to compensate the User for damages, to the extent permitted by current legislation.
- SUSPENSION OF THE WEBSITE AND/OR THE APPLICATION
WESET reserves the right to suspend, modify, restrict or interrupt, either temporarily or permanently, the access, browsing, use, hosting and/or downloading of content and/or use of services of the Website and/or the Application and/or the Application, with or without prior notice, to Users who contravene any of the provisions detailed in this legal notice, without the possibility of the User being able to claim any compensation for this cause.
- DATA PROTECTION
The headings of the different clauses are for information purposes only, and shall not affect, qualify or extend the interpretation of this Legal Notice. Likewise, WESET may modify the conditions stipulated herein, in whole or in part, by publishing any change in the same form in which this legal notice appears or through any type of communication addressed to the Users.
The temporary validity of this Legal Notice coincides, therefore, with the time it is displayed, until it is totally or partially modified, at which time the modified legal notice will come into force.
WESET may terminate, suspend or interrupt, at any time and without prior notice, access to the contents of the Website and/or the Application and/or the Application, without the User being able to claim any compensation whatsoever. After such termination, the prohibitions on the use of the contents set out above in this legal notice shall remain in force.
In the event that any provision of this legal notice is declared invalid or unenforceable, in whole or in part, by any court, tribunal or competent administrative body, such invalidity or unenforceability shall not affect the remaining provisions of this legal notice.
The failure of WESET to exercise or enforce any right or condition contained in this legal notice shall not constitute a waiver thereof, unless acknowledged and agreed to in writing by WESET.
- APPLICABLE LAW AND COMPETENT JURISDICTION
The regulations in force shall determine the laws that shall govern and the jurisdiction that shall hear the relations between WESET and the Users of the Website and/or the Application. However, provided that such regulations foresee the possibility for the parties involved to submit to a specific jurisdiction, the Spanish legislation in force at the time of the dispute will be applicable to any litigious matter arising from or related to this Website and/or the Application. Likewise, WESET and the users, expressly waiving any other jurisdiction to which they may be entitled, submit to the Courts of British Virgin Islands.